You are required to provide photo identification details for your nationally recognised training.
You can pick any of the following forms of Identification:
- Australian driver's licence
- Australian Immi Card
- Birth Certificate and Medicare card together
- Australian or foreign passport - for foreign passports please select the Visa option from the dropdown menu - this will allow you to enter your passport number and country of issue
- Government-issued Key pass card
- Government-issued Proof of Age Card
Please note: NO SELFIES OR STUDENTS CARDS
For Australian students - if you do not have current government-issued photo ID you can submit a copy of your birth certificate PLUS a copy of your Medicare card.
For New Zealand students we require current, government-issued photo ID. If you don't have a current passport (NZ or international) or driver's licence (NZ or international), you can submit a birth certificate plus an 18+ card or New Zealand student photo ID card.