For Victoria there is a free online bridging course that may allow you to get your Victorian RSA certificate if you already hold a valid RSA certificate from another state in Australia.


To do this you need to apply for the free Bridging of your RSA  via the Victorian Commission for Gambling & Liquor Regulation website


 On the successful completion of this online course you will be able to print out your Victorian RSA Bridging certificate. There are strict eligibility criteria for this course (for instance, it is a requirement that the original certificate had been obtained after completion of a face-to-face training course) so please ensure you read the criteria carefully.

If you require any further assistance please contact 

· VIC: Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation

· 1300 182 457