Yes, people under 18 can complete the Responsible Service of Alcohol training. It is a great qualification to have if you want to work in the hospitality industry and employers would see this as an advantage in hiring you. In most states and territories you can not serve alcohol until you are 18 years old. 


The different states and territories of Australia all have different training requirements. In some states you can do the training online but in others the training must be done in a classroom. 

To find out more and for a list of training requirements in each state please refer to our website. You can also purchase your RSA training from 


Search: 18, eighteen, under, age