Online Responsible Service of Alcohol training is not accepted in Victoria.  Any new RSA training must be completed in a classroom.  

There is a free online bridging course that may allow you to gain your Victorian RSA certificate if you already hold a valid RSA certificate from another state in Australia.

To do this you need to apply for the free online RSA Bridging course via the Victorian Commission for Gambling & Liquor Regulation website

Click here for VIC RSA Bridging

On the successful completion of this online course you will be issued with your Victorian RSA Bridging certificate.


Please note, there are strict eligibility criteria for the bridging certificate and if you find you do need to do RSA training for Victoria, contact the liquor authority below to find a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that conducts classroom training near you.


Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation
1300 182 457