To have any details changed on your NSW Interim RSA certificate you will need to complete and lodge an amendment form with Liquor & Gaming NSW.

Click here for a link to the form you need to complete and send to Liquor and Gaming NSW. Once completed please email it to Liquor and Gaming NSW at and Include ‘CC0300 Interim certificate amendment’ in the subject line.