While you are no longer permitted to work with your expired NSW interim RSA certificate, you may still use it to apply for your photo competency card via Service NSW Centre.

 The details of what you need to take with you are provided with your Interim RSA certificate. 

You can also contact the Liquor & Gaming NSW to discuss how to apply for your card or visit the website below

Liquor & Gaming NSW

· info@olgr.nsw.gov.au

Click here for more details