If you have recently tried to upload your photo identification and it has been rejected the most likely reasons are:
- was a "selfie", or
- was a student ID card, or
- was not current - it must not be expired, or
- was not a valid, government-issued ID such as driver's licence, passport, proof of age card, etc., or
- was not legible due to camera flash, or
- not all details were visible (ie full name, date of birth, expiry date), or
- too small to be legible
If you do not have current government-issued photo ID we can accept a clear scan of a birth certificate AND Medicare card - a photo of both can be taken in the same image, and this image uploaded.
If you now understand what the problem is, please log back into your course (click here) and upload the new photo ID for verification.
If you are unsure, please contact support here and they will assist you in greater detail.
Search terms: photo, ID, identification, licence, passport, selfie, proof of age card, Immi card, Key pass card