The following information is for people travelling from overseas to Australia who are required to have a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate to attend beer, wine and liquor exhibitions.

If you fulfil these requirements:

You must: 

  • Be residing overseas, and
  • Have an overseas residential address, and
  • Be travelling only short term in Australia to represent your company at an Australian trade exhibition, and
  • Require an RSA to take part in an Australian trade exhibition

then we can arrange an exemption to the usual requirement of a Unique Student Identifier number (USI) and an Australian address and place you in the category of International Student.

Note 1: If you are intending to stay and work in Australia you are not eligible to apply for these exemptions

Note 2: If you are requiring a NSW RSA you will still need an Australian postal address (this can be the address of your Australian contact) and there are specific requirements for you to complete a Statutory Declaration. Please contact us as soon as possible so we can inform you of the requirements. Please contact us here