Equipment and Requirements
- Australian residential and postal address
- Broadband Internet
- Latest version of a compatible web browser: Chrome (works best)
- Speakers or headphones
- Access to a room with a table and blank wall
- Printer and paper, sticky tape or blue tack
- Video recording device – your smart phone is perfect
- A desktop, laptop, iPad, tablet, or large size smart phone (7cm x 12cm). Note with iPhones you will need to click “Done” for each video sequence. More details
- Empty bottle, 30ml measure, (eg medicine measure or you can either, buy one form a chemist or we can post you one) a glass tumbler.
- Students must successfully complete a language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) assessment prior to starting the course
You will be required to demonstrate your skills in a suitable simulated industry environment via video.