5 STAR HOSPITALITY TRAINING
Whilst each case will be judged in isolation and take into consideration such issues as domestic circumstances, compassionate grounds, medical conditions, etc. Students are entitled to a full refund within 7 days when the following conditions are met:
- When a refund is requested within 7 days of purchase of the course and;
- When no course certificates or statements of attainment have been issued.
- Where 5 STAR HOSPITALITY TRAINING cancels a course, a full refund will apply.
- Where students are not able to attend in-class training they must notify 5 STAR Hospitality Training of the cancellation or change 48 hours before class commencement.
- Students that dont attend an in-class training session or do not inform 5 Star Hospitality Training more than 48 hours before a class will incur a re-booking fee.
- If an enrolled student wishes to change their enrolment into another course with 5 STAR HOSPITALITY TRAINING, fees paid may be transferred to the new course.
- Where a learner has purchased a text or training workbook and subsequently cancels, 5 STAR HOSPITALITY TRAINING will not refund monies for the texts.
- If a student applies for RPL and the application is unsuccessful, any RPL applicable fees paid by the student, is not refundable.
Refunds are administered by our web hosts eLearning Portal to make it a simple and quick process for you.
To request a refund please provide your user name, course and refund amount contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org