Welcome to your online training manager account.
If you don’t have a Training Manager Account please email email@example.com
With this account you can:
- Purchase discounted training through the shop
- Allocate training easily to users and staff
- Monitor your users progress
- Access their certificates
- Run and export reports
To add online courses to your existing training manager account follow these steps:
Please click here to log onto your account.
1. Once logged into your account select the shop tab on the left hand menu.
2. Choose the courses you wish to add and select 'Details and Ordering' on the right, you will be guided to the relevant website to purchase training and to choose your specific state if applicable.
Once you have selected your courses from the relevant website you will be able to update your shopping cart.
1. Choose the quantity
2. Enter Discount coupon " GROUP" .
3. Then click 'Update' to apply the discount
4. Then select 'Checkout:
You will then be asked to enter your details and payment information. We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal.
PLEASE NOTE: your email address will ensure the courses are automatically added to your group account ready for allocation.
Once you have purchased the training the next thing for you to do is enrol your users from the home screen ‘Group Dashboard’.
1. Select ‘Run Report’ under the 'Spare Enrolment Code List'.
2. Click the spare course enrolment code you wish to allocate, you will be prompted to enter the users full name and email address.
The last thing to do is click send email and an invitation will be sent to the student to enrol and create their student account.
This will show as 'Forwarded' on the status column on the far right. Any spare codes show as available as pictured above.
3. You can monitor your users progress by running the 'Student Progress Report'. This will show the percentage completed by the user. If a course is 100% complete you will have access to their certificate.
Please reply to this email if you have any questions about the Training Manager Account.
If any of your staff have questions or queries while training we have our training and support team available to assist them.
Your staff and users can direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
They can also raise a support ticket and view our solutions and self help here.