1. All general support complaints will be handled in a timely and professional manner when received by our support staff. Every effort will be made to solve any issues and bring about a resolution at the time the complaint is received.
2. If a satisfactory resolution to a training or delivery issue cannot be found, we will offer the student a full refund.
3. If a formal complaint is received either in writing or a general support complaint is escalated by either party, it will be directly addressed by management.
4. Management will acknowledge and record details of the complaint in the Complaints Register and instigate an investigation.
5. If the complaint relates to a client details will be reported fully to the RTO client and 5 STAR ONLINE TRAINING will follow the complaints procedure of the client.
6. Once an outcome has been reached, management will record the details of the outcome in the Complaints Register and notify all parties of the outcome within 7 days of any decision being reached.