- All general support complaints will be handled in a timely and professional manner when received by our support staff. Every effort will be made to solve any issues and bring about a resolution at the time the complaint is received.
- If a satisfactory resolution to a training or delivery issue cannot be found, we will offer the student a full refund.
- If a formal complaint is received either in writing or a general support complaint is escalated by either party, it will be directly addressed by management.
- Management will acknowledge and record details of the complaint in the Complaints Register and instigate an investigation.
- If the complaint relates to a client details will be reported fully to the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) client and 5 STAR ONLINE TRAINING will follow the complaints procedure of the client.
- Once an outcome has been reached, management will record the details of the outcome in the Complaints Register and notify all parties of the outcome within 7 days of any decision being reached.
How complaints and appeals are handled Print
Modified on: Tue, 26 Nov, 2019 at 2:50 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.